Are you coping with the psychological symptoms of stress?
Psychological stress symptoms occur when stress has been a part of your life for quite some time. Your mental and physical health is being drained and this affects your ability to cope with the stresses which have caused these symptoms in the first place.
The snow ball starts rolling and stress will start to take over your life if not checked.
These are some of the psychological stress symptoms to look out for:
- Excessive mental tiredness
- Confused thinking, can’t think straight
- Find it hard to concentrate
- Decision making becomes difficult
- You become more forgetful
- Low sex drive or complete loss of sexual desire
- Low self confidence You begin to make rash decisions which you may regret later
- Feelings of being under pressure all the time
- You talk yourself down a lot Depression
- You become easily frustrated
- You seem to have lost your sense of humor
These symptoms may occur in isolation but it is far more likely that you will experience several of them at once,.
When this happens it is a definitely time to do something about the stress in your life.
Alternative Remedies For Psychological Stress Symptoms
Use the following to help clear your thoughts and help bring some clarity to your thoughts. See later chapters as to how to use them etc.
Bach Flower Remedies
Stress and Depression
One of the major symptoms mentioned above is depression. Although stress in itself may not be the main cause of depression, it can often play a part. Like wise someone who is stressed and experiencing some level of anxiety will often experience a level of depression.
It is important to note that if your stress has brought you to a place where your mood has changed significantly and depression is now playing a part in your daily life that medical treatment is sort in the first instance. Although the cause will need to be managed later, it is important to seek help with the main symptom of the depression first.
Depression is a complicated area to discuss and is not in the scope of this web site. However if you are experiencing any of the following classic symptoms of depression then seek medical help as soon as possible.
Symptoms of Depression
- Life seems black and pointless
- Lack enthusiasm
- Weepy all the time
- Thoughts of suicide
- Lack of appetite and possibly weight
- Emotional numbness
- With drawn from your social cycle
- Sleeping problems
You are here >>